About The Butte Miner (Butte, Mont.) 18??-1928
- Dates available on this site:
- Oct. 24, 1899-Oct. 24, 1899
- Dates published:
- Geographic coverage:
- Contributing institution:
- Montana Historical Society, Helena, Montana
This "souvenir edition" of The Butte Miner honored the war dead and lauded the service of Montana's soldiers in the Spanish–American War. “Remember the Maine" was a cry that "annihilated space, it was heard in the Rockies the same instant it was on seaboard and the hearts of mountain men throbbed with the same spirit and their pulses beat with the same quickened indignation as did those of the Atlantic men."
- Copyright Information:
- This content is in the public domain.
- sn 84024810
- Catalog Record (MARC)