About The Advocate (Baker, Mont.) 1925-1926
- Dates available on this site:
- Aug. 6, 1925-Dec. 31, 1925
- Dates published:
- Geographic coverage:
- Contributing institution:
- Fallon County Library, Baker, Montana
Fallon County in southeastem Montana was formed in 1913 when it was determined that the current county's area was too large for government and commercial purposes. Until 1936, when oil was discovered, agriculture and livestock were Fallon County's chief forms of revenue. Fallon County has had a newspaper since 1910, namely, The Ismay, Ismay Journal, The Baker Sentinel, The Advocate, The Fallonite, and the Fallon County Times.
- Copyright Information:
- Issues published prior to 1924 are in the public domain. Issues published in 1924 or later, © Country Media, Inc., Tillamook, OR. Used with permission.
- sn 84036029
- Catalog Record (MARC)