About Jefferson Valley Zephyr (Whitehall, Mont.) 1894-1901
- Dates available on this site:
- Nov. 29, 1894-Oct. 25, 1901
- Dates published:
- Geographic coverage:
- Contributing institution:
- Jefferson County Museum, Clancy, Montana
The Jefferson Valley Zephyr is Whitehall’s oldest newspaper. H. M. Wentworth published the first issue on November 29, 1894, declaring that “The Zephyr Blows for All” to indicate its independent stance. The paper covered a lot of general, business, and local news before suspending publication in 1901 due to lack of funds.
- Copyright Information:
- This content is in the public domain.
- sn 85053177
- Catalog Record (MARC)