About The Winifred Times (Winifred, Mont.) 1913-19??
- Dates available on this site:
- Dec. 7, 1917-July 10, 1936
- Dates published:
- Geographic coverage:
- Contributing institution:
- Winifred Museum, Winifred, Montana
Royal F. Cranston founded The Times in Hilger with the first issue published in March 1913. However, in July he moved to Winifred and the newspaper became The Winifred Times. He was independent politically, focusing on community news. Royal stayed publisher through the entire run of The Winifred Times which published its last issue on July 10, 1936.
- Copyright Information:
- All content published 1924 and earlier is in the public domain. Issues published 1925-1963 are in the public domain but may have material that was copyrighted separately. This material will have a © or say copyright with year and is still protected.
- sn 85053313
- Catalog Record (MARC)